Jan 7, 2012

Boycott Casey Anthony Videos!!

Sunshine For Caylee!!!

Watching Anthony Videos Is Taking Caylee Marie's Sunshine Away ... AGAIN!!!


I was saddened and appalled to hear that Casey Anthony is putting videos of herself on UTUBE. First of all...
UTUBE... SHAME ON YOU... and I Will NOT Be GOING TO THEIR SITE to watch ANY VIDEOS, UNTILL They BAN Her OFF. It's as bad as O.J. writing a book called "If I Did it" and trying to sell it to publishers. 
Anthony claims, in this video, she is going to be putting more vidoes of herself out there... all the while claiming she hates to be in front of the camera. We should know better to believe her, she is compulsive at not telling the truth. 
This woman should still be behind bars... not playing around on the PC, not raising a dog,,, whom she says she wants to mother! This brat should not even be able to mother a worm, let alone a poor defenseless animal. I hope the ASPCA keeps a real close eye on here. She has not once mentioned Caylee Marie. 

So I felt the need to stand up for a cause and ask people to Boycott Anthony Videos...
 Boycott UTUBE...Untill They Ban Her Off The Site.
Let's not give her ANYTHING that she may want out of life ... God Knows, poor little Caylee Cant even play with her favorite doll anymore. I can still and always will hear that little girls voice in my head, singing...

"You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine... Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away".

Let's Pass The Word On To Boycott!!!
Let's not take any more sunshine away from little Caylee Marie.

SUNSHINE FOR CAYLEE !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Janet Lee Designs @ Zazzle