Feb 27, 2015

Your Gift Wrapping Needs

Hello My Friends! 
I've been working on "SETS of GIFT WRAPPING" over at "Itz A Wrap" on Zazzle. So I thought I would share this Purple Squares Set with you. I've managed to match a few of my *Wrapping Papers with our New Products of *Wrapping Paper Ribbon, *Tissue Paper, *Gift Tags, *Gift Bags, *Favor Boxes, and I thought I would throw in some *Matching Labels/Stickers ... because if you're like me, that's what you like to utilize once in a while for a quick tag.  I hope you'll have time to check back from time to time as I'm always designing for all your gift wrapping needs.


___________ 


__________ 


____________________ 


________________________ 




_____________________________ 




____________________________ 


____________________________

Don't forget to check out my
GREETING CARDS and MATCHING POSTAGE STAMPS

 @KardKaddy and Janet Lee Designs
to go along with those gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Janet Lee Designs @ Zazzle